11.29.2006

MATTHEW 7:26

Smoke In YHer Hair
Y
she got American underwear
sais i don't know but it seems to Yme
it can't be true Love if it isn't free
& baby
how can you feel what you can't sea
& maybe
sometime you'll come on up & sea Y
me

four on the floor, Y
she opens the door
sais come on back baby if you want some more
you'd feel better if you understood
nothing bad could ever feel this good
& baby
you just can't feel what you can't sea
& baby
Y
i know you can sea me

i say
hey there litlle Smoke In Her Hair
where's Yyour mama who's Y
your daddy
why Y
you wanna be so bad
i know Yyou're gonna do what Y
you want to
why Yyou gotta make me Love Y
you

Smoke In Her Hair
Y
she ain't wearing no underwear
i don't know but it seems to me
i have never felt so free
& baby
i just can't feel what i can't sea
& baby
Y
she's standing right in front of me

Y
she's all i can sea
Y
she's calling me baby
Y
she's telling me things
Y
she's making me crazy

Smoke In Her Hair
Y
her hair in my face
tearing me up all over this place
i am not this strong
--daniel deerfoot

i 1st saw Yher on december 2nd, 1996. i didn't know who Yshe was. i didn't think i'd ever sea Yher again. i wrote a song about Yher, because i was captivated by Yher eyes. anyone who knows Yher knows that Yshe has beautiful eyes, but not really the kind that people write songs about. why did they stick with me like that? why did Ywe meet again, months later? why was Yshe attracted to me in the 1st place? i'm not even Yher type.
Yshe really wasn't my type, either. there was just something about Yher. i didn't even realize, until months later, that Yshe was the one who'd inspired one of my favourite songs. Yshe took my breath away twice. how did it happen? why did it happen? is there an answer other than what i am obviously thinking? were Ywe not simply meant to be together forever?
i know that means very little, considering the events of the past 9yrs., but it means the world to me. for one thing, how can it be that anything is bigger than Ywe can get through? more importantly, how stupid & blind was i, to create something bigger than Ywe could handle?
long story short: sucks to be me, because i can not help but Love Yher forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home