10.16.2005

Proverbs 31:10-31

If GOD is like the sun,
then a good wife is like the moon.
She is always there,
always the same,
always different.
Depending on the day,
the week, the month.
Depending on the circumstance.
When the Sun is nowhere to be seen,
it is His light reflected by the moon that guides men.
If a man casts his shadow across her,
how will he sea his hand in front of his face?
He is lost;
he must be still,
& wait for the morning.
The next night,
he will have learned
to step out of the way.

2 Comments:

Blogger edumangia said...

Chris,

Read your message. I don't know of any particularly interesting blogs about religion (not in English), but I'll see if I can find something. What exactly are you looking for (I'm not sure I wrote that properly... I can't help to feel like Yoda when I speak in English)?

By the way, you said you were "el hombre de Jenna". Does that mean you are her husband? Wasn't his husband Darren? Is Chris a pseudonym? Did you mean something completely different?

P.S.: Nice blog, by the way. I'm not sure you can fit Jesus into a liberal or conservative profile.

17 November, 2005 10:05  
Blogger Juan Ignacio said...

Hello! Seas of Internet brought me here, throught Eduardo Mangiarotti's blog.

In Argentina, HernĂ¡n Gonzalez knows a lot about "english-languaged" blogs about religion and theology.

A list here, in the EEUU chapter, and a bigger one here.

Best wishes.

02 January, 2006 21:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home